Sunday, September 25, 2011

Coming April, 2012

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!! Okay, so none of you are surprised anymore but I just thought it needed to be put out there. I had my first ultrasound last week (10 weeks). What a crazy and cool experience! I giggled the whole time. Jake smiled ear-to-ear and asked all the intelligent questions that I had completely forgotten. It's incredible that at only 1.5 inches (about the size of a prune or a kumquat - take your pick) everything is already in place. All she has to do is keep growing and getting stronger. Seriously, a miracle.


The picture was so much clearer than I expected. If you look closely, you can see both eyes, the left ear, a little fist rubbing his face, and you can sort of see the legs folded up against the chest. Amazing. It feels so real now (which is good, because it is!).

1 comment:

  1. I love my little mountain baby....he's Very cute. I think he looks like me.

    ReplyDelete