Baby K likes to move it, move it. That's the latest news in Kirby land. There seems to be a lot of rolling and maybe even some jazzercize going on in my belly. I have speculated that we just might have the next Richard Simmons. If I rub or scratch my stomach when the baby's awake he/she will general start moving even more. Pretty cool. (The doc says it probably sounds similar to putting a balloon up to your ear and rubbing the other side...who knows.)
I had my 22 week check up on Monday. All's well. Heart is strong. I'm just the right size. The average for babies is about 11.5" head to toe and almost a pound at this point so I assume we're close to that. Next month will be the last monthly checkup...then we go to every two weeks. Can't believe it. You can however, FINALLY tell that there's a baby in there. We were starting to wonder if I was having a chipmunk instead but no, it actually looks like a baby belly now. Pictures to come. And pictures of our fabulous Christmas tree. Until then...
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment