Wednesday, November 2, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Yes, I'm one of "those"...I've been ready to put up a Christmas tree for a solid month already and waking up to a fresh dusting of snow only makes it worse. I'm holding off on the decorating, lights and music until the day after Thanksgiving because that's our comprise (and I don't want to be the weird old lady down the street who leaves her Christmas decorations up all year when I'm only 30). BUT, in my heart it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. And I love it! I told Jake the other day that I'm going to need to get to work making baby K a stocking so it will be ready in time. He brought up an interesting point that the baby won't actually be here by Christmas (hadn't thought that one through) but I'm pretty sure any child of mine will be celebrating, born or not.

So those of you in the warmth, soak it up for us. I'll just be out here in Colorado secretly singing Frosty The Snowman and Silent Night. Don't mind me.



(I promise, that's last year's tree)

No comments:

Post a Comment