The little butter bean is more like a 6" Subway sandwich these days. Man, the time is flying...I'll be 5 months the end of this week. He/she is apparently 6" from crown to rump - for some reason they don't include legs in the measurement right now? - and about 8.5 oz. AND, I can finally feel Baby Kirb in there. We were sitting in church with Josh and Carlee Steck in Denver on Nov. 6 and all of a sudden, something rolled in my stomach. I never felt the "butterfly" feeling people talk about but I definitely feel whatever is going on now. Jake got to feel it for the first time this morning. Second only to the first ultrasound, this is definitely the coolest part so far.
Another fun fact, so far the mini has been to YL camp four times now (will be 5 times by Dec 4). Starting little Kirby off right! I was unknowingly pregnant this summer when I took girls to camp. Then Leadership camp. Then I got to take middle school and THEN high school to weekend camp the last two weekends (with a regional staff meeting/overnight in Grand Junction in between). I'm worn out and brought home a souvenir cold from the last trip but really thankful to be in the happy, happy 2nd trimester. I think I would have died with this schedule if I was still in the 1st.
As requested...here are a couple of bump shots. They aren't great but Jake's planning a mega photo extravaganza in the coming weeks. Enoy...
Baby K 19 Weeks
Monday, November 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Forgive the awkward hand-on-hip move I seem to be sporting. What else do you do with an arm that's in the way??
ReplyDelete1. Hand on the hip=flattering pose according to a pinterest thing I saw. haha
ReplyDelete2. There are two little boys who live in my house who just FREAKED out because they said they could see Mountain Baby in CoCo's belly!!!!
3. There is a girl who is typing this is also FREAKING out because I can't wait to cuddle that little tiny squiggly one!
Love all 3 of you to the moon,
Lindsay, Camp & GBo (and Daniel by proxy who is giving a little piece of his soul to DENSO each day)